
Well we have made a big choice for our kids this last week. We have been talking about this for almost a year now and I am so glad we have made the choice one way or the other. Starting in the fall Paisley will be Kindregarden age...Wow really crazy to think about that. Any ways I have not been looking forward to this day since she was born really. I dont like the thought of sending her away for 8hrs 5 days a week. The thought just made me sad and scared me about it. She does not like the idea of being gone from us all the time either. 2 days she is fine with but not most of the time like it will be. I have thought of homeschool for a long time. Then I talked with my aunt who is a 2nd grade teacher here in amarillo and she told me with the poor quality of learn now she would homeschool her kids. They have cut the special needs classes and now she has so many distractions that the kids are not learning at all. She has so many kids that are not on the same level as even Paisley now. Sad very sad...therefore the others are not learning on the level needed at this age. We have talked alot over the holidays about it and then so have Tryon and I. We will be A Homeschooling house!!! I am excited and have done alot of resurch on everything we need and the requirements etc. I have found the curiculum I want to use for Paisley and yes we are doing all subjects and this set comes with experements ready to do. Love that she will get to grow her own butterflies and then let them go. It will be fun. Paisley is so excited and cant wait to have me as her teacher! We will copy the work books so that Keyton will be able to use them the next year for kindergarden but I will have to get his experements he already wants to grow frogs! He will still do Mother's Day out next year and when the other 2 are 3 they will too. I like the program there and it will help them learn how to sit and do work before I get them. Also I love the bible learning they do there. We dont know How long we will homeschool and are thinking just elementry and then thinking about it again. That way we have control over the advancement of the education. Excited to get the books and look them over soon. I feel as if this is the right choice for our family and with both kids being a head of their friends already I know this is the right choice for them. I will be getting involved with a homeschool group so that they will still make friends and the social part of life. Then there is always church and their friends there.
Full year curriculum package includes:100 Words Kids Need To Read By 1st
Grade Me Myself & I (Kindergarten Round-Up)
Grade Me Myself & I (Kindergarten Round-Up)
US History
KindergartenPhonics
KindergartenPhonics
Kindergarten Student WorkbookIncredible Kid -
Learn To Print The Alphabet With DVDSeasons
Poster KindergartenMy Body Poster
KindergartenAll About My Body
KindergartenAll About My Body
All About The OceanListen,
Read and Learn Student BookReading
Skill Sharpeners K -
Connecting School and Home
KindergartenSpell and Write -
KindergartenSpell and Write -
Skill Sharpeners
Connecting School and Home
Spelling Connections workbook
Butterfly Garden For Ages 4-40 Watch Them Grow! Let Them Go!
Workbooks covering:Following DirectionsFinish the Picture
Beginning and Ending Sounds
Patterns & Sequencing
Same & DifferentShapes & Sizes
MazesUpper & Lower Case Letters
Set of 16 Student Readers
Shoe-tying Manipulative (for learning to
tie shoes)
tie shoes)
POP for SIGHT WORDS game
Smarts Squares Hands-On Matching
Game
Game
Crayons
Glue
Markers
Scissors
Finger Spacer
Pencil Pack 2
Pencil Box
Pencil Box
Blank Puzzle - Rectangle
Flash CardsTeach Me To Write -
Raised Line Writing System
Raised Line Writing System
Mathematics Kindergarten WorkbookDVD's -
Getting Ready for Kindergarten & Dance with the AnimalsSchedule For
Texts/Courses Other Than Electivesand MORE!
Getting Ready for Kindergarten & Dance with the AnimalsSchedule For
Texts/Courses Other Than Electivesand MORE!
Our packages always contain:A FREE gift for the student, a cool file folder system A FREE
CD-ROM, a Study Guide/Supplement, a Full-Year schedule of all Core Courses,
Record Keeping Forms, Report Card form, Transcript Form, and a Teaching &
Scheduling Guide.EVERYTHING'S INCLUDED!
CD-ROM, a Study Guide/Supplement, a Full-Year schedule of all Core Courses,
Record Keeping Forms, Report Card form, Transcript Form, and a Teaching &
Scheduling Guide.EVERYTHING'S INCLUDED!
1 comment:
I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell Mandie!!
Post a Comment