Well This last year was not so good to my little ones bodies! there were so many injuries and ER visits it was not funny....it started with Keyton breking his cheek and dislocating his nose, then he broke his elbow, then his toe, bit through his lip bad and has a bad scare, bad allergic reaction that sent us to the er, dehydration that had him screaming in pain, and the everyday bumps and falls that he has. Paisley had her fair share too she dislocated her nose, spranged her neck, gashed her eye, and then gashed her head tonight. Brezlyn had a few...dislocated her toe bad, smashed two fingers to where I thought she broke them, and almost went through her lip. The the big fun of daddy cutting his finger good and needing 5 stitches and a splint for a week. All in all it was a very stressfull and crazy year. I am not sad to say good bye to 2011 but I did get good things for the year....Bee walked a few days into it! Had the joy of spending time with family and friends. Watched my kids grow up and amaze me all the time. Then the big news we would be welcoming another little baby into our family. We tryed almost all of 2011 to get this news and are so excited. I am hoping 2012 is better on the er/body part but cant wait to have the joy of having the kids grow and then welcoming a baby into the world around June 16th. Cant wait to see what God has for us and the joys to come. Pray we have a better year too! I am happy that I kept my new years resalution from last year and this year it is to be better about keeping my cool with the kids. Hope I do as well with this one as last year!
Good Bye 2011 and welcome to 2012!!!
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment