Tonight was a scary night for Tryon and I...
I was told at Keyton's school when I picked him up that when he woke up from nap that he said his tummy was really hurting. They watched him and he went off to play fine, but then told me that I packed him to much food for lunch. If you know Keyton that is strange because he is always hngery and eats everything we give him. Then he was fine at home so I did not think of it again til dinner. I gave him his food and once the food hit his stomic he started saying his tmmy hurts bad. I told him to drink some water and that is when the screams started. They where not bad at first so I told him to come lay down with me and just rest for a while. after about 10mins his screams started to become so loud and full of pain. The kind that could make blood curdle! I was getting really worried and rubbing his back as he layed in a ball on the couch. Tryon got home a few mins later and we tried everything. Tryon got him to drink a glass of juice but the screams kept coming and closer together too...we loaded everyone up to take him in to the ER. Scared it was his appendix or something crazy like that. Turns out it was just that he was extreamly dehydrated and had a huge gas bubble that made his tummy extended. After 3 glasses of water and another glass of juice he is becoming more like himself and has pottied good 6 times. We found out that he has not been drinking anything at school or while at my moms. 2 days with no water or anything...no good at all. We are watching him and really shaken up by this but glad he is fine now. I never want to hear those screams ever come out of one my kids ever agian. It took all I had not to break down and cry right there with him.
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment