Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Saturday, December 10, 2011
On of those fUN days...
Yes it is one of those days in my house....Keyton will not leave anyone be and is always having to hold my hand no matter what I am doing. I know I should love his attention but it is hard to get things done or seem like i am my own. Maybe it is harder now with sharing my body again but I could scream at him to leave me alone. He is also picking on everyone...hitting, kicking, and just laying on everyone. Even my mom said he got on her nevers for the short run I made to wally world. Brezlyn thinks she can just push, take toys and scream to get her way. She has ended up in her bed a few times today. Paisley is not being to bad just having to be little mommy to everyone which get them going too. Dont get me wrong I love my babies but today is one of the trying days that make you want to scream things you dont mean. I know tomorrow will be better but boy we need to have a day out of this house soon before someone kills someone else! LOL I know they love eachother and me. I also know i love them more than anything in this world. I know being a stay at home mom is my calling and the only thing i have ever wanted to be in life. I know everyday is not this way and that Christmas coming has everyone on edge for it to be here. I am ready to because I love Christmas just lord let me make it through these days in a good way not a horrable way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment