Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Thursday, January 12, 2012

She is 2! Thank you GOD

Today as I celebrate my Miracle baby's 2nd birthday I am over joyed that she is healthy, strong, and the fears of cancer are far behind her. People who have preemie babies or had something life threatening happen to there child always say that every birthday they have that they could not have had is a wonderful thing. I am here to say the same...It is the best thing and has made me love every ones birthday even more! Brezlyn is 2....Wow I am so glad I can say that and know she is fine! I held my 2 year old tonight for bed time and was over come with the joy and emotions of her first few months of life. I could not let her go because I was so happy she is here. Life would not be the same with out her and it just shows me so much more that she was the one we where meant to have. She is amazing and I know she is going to be a wonderful Big sister in June. I love how outgoing she is and how she always makes everyone laugh. I remember the bad but have seen Gods work and it is amazing. I dont see how people dont believe in him when miracles still happen and she is one of them. My heart goes out to my sweet cousin who is going through the main cancer that they thought my baby had. It hurts so much to see her hurting, scared and to know (unless a cure is found) her life is cute short. My heart goes out to all the mommies and daddies out there who are going through these things and hope for miracles for them as God gave to us.

Brezlyn as you turn 2 this year Let me be the first to tell you how big of a blessing it is to see. God has already done so much in your life and used you to show me and other that miracles do happen. Not just to other far away, not to people in the bible, but to us to you! You dont remember it but Mommy and Daddy do. We also remember the over wellming joy to hear you where just fine. Those words are the best in the world little girl and you are touched by God. Never forget that God healed you, took away the things that would cause you harm with no surgery. You are a beautiful little girl who is so full of spirit, love, joy, sillyness and you love to laugh! Your smile brightens our day and everyone around you. God is going to do wonderful things with you. I cant wait to see and I am so greatful to see the person you will become. Enjoy your day little girl and know you are loved by all. I know I will enjoy every moment with you and your siblings. Happy birthday sweet baby!

No comments: