Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Getting ready..
The last few weeks I have been looking things up for our new adventure. I have found so many fun and exciting projects and experiments for Paisley (even Keyton and Brezlyn too) for her kindergarten year. We are going to be a very hands on school where most the learning comes from seeing, feeling and doing. We will have the work books to so that they prove their work for the system and so that they know how to work out of books for later in life. I am so excited and cant wait for our income tax to come in so that I can by our Kindergarten package to start looking over for the Fall. Paisley and Keyton are so so excited to start in the fall as well as I am. I love seeing that spark back in her eyes about school. She has been so bord with school work right now and I see it in Keyton too. Now with the things we have been looking up and the thought of school at home they both are excited to start soon. I still cant believe that Paisley is almost ready for this stage of life. I really dont feel old enough to have a kindergartner in just a few months. :) We will partly home school the other two this fall but it will really not be any different than what I do with them already. I really have always been teaching them on my own and making sure they loved learning and always answering their questions with real answers. Just today Keyton came home from school talking about the planets and asking me more questions about them. I was so excited bout this and love that they learn so easy now as long as you encourage them. I am ready to get this house ready for the next year and already start putting a time in for sitting down learning for all 3 kids. Needless to say this house is ready for the fall to start up and school to start up.... I am so excited when Paisley tells people so excitedly that she is going to be home schooled!!! Makes the choice we made feel so good when they are excited about it too. I will stop now but ready for this and so excited had to get some of it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment