Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Big dreams, Little boy!
Well on Friday night Tryon was cooking chines food for us at home. That way it is gluten free and MSG free for our little guy. Keyton was helping/watching him from start to finish, which is a normal thing for him. He just loves to help us cook and do as much as we will let him. While he was cooking I asked Keyton if he would love to be a chef when he grew up. Keyton was excited that it was even something you could do for a job. He said "Yes Mommy and at my restaurant I would cook all Gluten free food. Gluten free chines, breads, cookies, and everything" He goes on to say "I want people like me to have a safe restaurant to eat at and you can come but not in my kitchen" Me... "why not? I would not get to see you?" Keyton..."Yes I would come out to see yo and see if you liked my food" He wants to name it Keyton's Gluten Free Food. So cute and I love to see his dreams. Also that he wants to help people like him too just makes my heart smile. After the fun day he had just Thursday I am not shocked at all and if he was to do this he would help out so many people. Good thing he has a good teacher of cooking like Tryon and his family. I am no help in this area but he does have a passion for it already. My little guy wants to be a Gluten free chef! So cool and I think I have a really great little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment