I have been struggling so much lately with comments made to me by people I love. All on how I my kids have allergies, how I dont watch them well, their medical problems being my fault etc. They are not good comments and it has really weigh my heart down and I have been in a depressed state the last few months with it. I was crying a lot and trying so hard to make people like me so much and I am just tired. I will not stop being nice to you that is just not me but I have made a good choice to not expect you to show me the same. I dont need it and God is the only one who I will let judge me. After a lesson at church about how sometimes when you are on the right path he has lead you down even the loved ones in you family will turn their backs on you. He went on to say that it is letting Satan win to let them get to you and I have been letting Satan win but no longer will I. I know there will be times that it still gets to me but I am going to trust in the Lord and what is right for my family. Remember what is right for me and My family may not be right for you. We are all trying to raise healthy happy children who love God, life and family...and we all do things differently but it does not mean we are wrong. Now if I was doing something to hurt my children yes that would be a cause to tell me in a good way that I am doing things a little off. But My kids are feed, clean, Godly, loving and happy. Not saying I have all the answers I am still figuring things out from day to day but I also have let God lead me to things with my kids. I try new things with them and work so hard to put them first.
To the things said about me....Allergies are real and breast feeding would not have prevented them, If you want to breast feed please do but dont tell me I am making weak/non smart children my kids are healthier than a most my friends who do breast feed and smart as can be, I did not kill my baby just because you think I am unhealthy... I eat everything I am allowed, say bye bye to caffeine, honey, teas of any kind and stay healthy. Remember we all think we know it all before that little baby comes into the world and rocks everything we thought we knew...you dont know til you get there, I dont need to take a vacation just to spend time with the hubby but if you need that than by all means do it but just because you need it does not mean that is something I need....I would not enjoy myself because I love having the kids here and so does Tryon even on our dates we can stop talking about them because they are our whole life and we would rather spend the money on a fun family vacation than us, Home schooling is the right choose for me and my kids...may not be for you and that is fine. Lastly I will protect my kids from anyone who would hurt them and no one can spank/hit my kids period.
With that I let it go and hope with this I can lay down the hurt too. Lord I hope you also heal my heart and show me the way I need to go with my life. I Lay this all at your feet and hope you can in time heal the relationships lost. I trust in you and will follow you. I still will be me and put my heart into my family.
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment