Wow after my last post of letting the hurt feeling and word not rule my life any more and praying that things get better in my relationships with these people. Already one has turned for the better. I am so happy about that and hope it continues. My heart feels so much better today and God has shown me that things can change if you give it only to him. I am really happy and i know not every relationship will be fast healing like this one was but I can wait to see what comes. I needed this lift this week and I know God knew that. Wish I would have let go of things a long time ago but I was having a hard time. Ready to see what God has instore for us now. :)
Thank you Lord for showing me that things can get better. I know it is not a garenty that all of them will but it is refreshing to see the changes in just one. Help me stay on this path and not go back to where I was. I am ready to start this new way of thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment