Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tears and frustration yet again...

Ok so today was apt day with the baby doctor. Went in hoping that with Tryon there he would listen to my fears/pain and the feeling of dilation I have been having.
Well we get in and he measures me (i am only 33 1/2 weeks) I am now 42 weeks!! What up another week. So now I am measuring 9 weeks a head of what I am. Then it takes him a while to find my little guys heart beat...Did not like that at all. I am mad and Tryon ask him how long he is going to let me measure this much a head with out doing anything or if there is a point when it is to much. He cant give us an answer. Just says we will check the fluid again with a sonogram next week. Then I say I have always had extra fluid but have never measured more that 3 weeks a head. He says that there is some condition that is genetic that makes you carry to much fluid. I ask Why in just this one and not all of my other 3. No answer and looks stunted. Says that he is not wrong about the due date and that was that. Then I tell him that I have felt the pain of dilation all week and he says Well you will feel more pressure with each baby and carry lower. Really I think I already knew that and i did not say pressure I said pain. Still nothing. I am in tears and he does not care just tells me to take baths and rest a lot. Well that is what I have been doing. Tryon ask about the other prego test yet again and he says there is no chance that is was that, that could not happen. LOL I know of 4 women that that has happen to and one who bleed her whole pregnancy! He did not check me and I am mad. Left the office in tears and just hate that he will not take me serious. I am scared if he does not tend to the things going on that something bad will happen to me or to Sandler. Tryon can tell this little guy is getting lower and so can I. The kids can tell that mommy is getting close so sad that the person I picked to take care of me and my new baby cant listen and see that. He said that if there is to much fluid he will take some out with a needle. I dont think there is too much at all but there is no way in a million years he is sticking a needle into my stomach. He will have to induce me to drain the water. I will not have it disturbed or cause the baby harm in anyway! Tryon said the same thing that this guy acts like he does not know what he is doing and there is no way he is putting a needle near his baby. I know if he come he comes no matter what this guy or any one says but the fears are there and I am getting no relief from the from my care giver. I keep praying for him to come soon and to be healthy. I dont want a 10 to 12 lb baby! My body hurts and is screaming to be done just like I was already a few weeks away from having him.
I wish he would have checked me just to clam my fears if anything but no he
just treats me like I am dumb and just not wanting to be prego. I am not happy but hey Trying to keep my head up. Thank God my cousin was hear to help me talk things out today I love her and it was just what I needed. Hoping it is soon. I think my back will break if I go 7 more weeks

Just a few days ago

today 33 1/2 weeks measuring 42!
thinking he has dropped more.

No comments: