Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Friday, April 27, 2012

Overly big

Well as everyone knows I now 33weeks prego but the baby is measuring around 37 weeks and my poor belly is around 41 weeks now. This meaning this Mommy is tired and my body is so ready to be done! My body has been giving big signs that labor is trying to come...I would love it if it does at any point! The doc told me not to listen to my body and to keep him in til June but dont think this body or this little guy is going to make it to June. I am thinking some time around the 16 or so but Tryon does not think we will make it til then. I will be happy to welcome him no matter when and we will work with what we get even if it is the NICU for a little bit. I go in to the doc on wed. and I will bet you anything that I am dialated even if it is just a 1. This little guy is loving to send pains in that area all week sometimes to the point I have to stop walking to let it pass. I also have a few other signs but they are not some people talk about...still no blood though so that is good. He has dropped now that is forsure and all my friends agree with that one...even Tryon and he never can tell right away. I even have that "I got to get things done" feeling...nesting. I just cant seem to sit still I have to get the rooms ready, clothes ready, etc. Now I really dont think it is like this week or anything but I feel like it is not that far off. The only hope I have is that he waits til my parents are back from vacation so that I dont have to worry about the other 3 kids. I know I have friends and other family who will help but I would feel alot better if it was my Mom watching them over night/s. We will see...I have tried to stop worring about him and let it be. I am not trying to make him come or trying to stop him from coming. The doc took me off light duty so I am just going about life as normal. I know God and Sandler know when is the right time for him to come and I have been praying for him not to be more than 10lbs and healthy.  Hoping God listens to that prayer with all my heart. After I let go and said ok to the possability of NICU my stress has lifted alot. Now it is not all the way gone because no Mom wants to see her new baby in the NICU at all and wants to be able to just sit and hold that sweet baby. I will say that I know he will be fine something is just telling me that he was never mint to have a June due date that he was the first prego test I took the month before and that I lost a twin or just bleed for no reason therefor he would be due in May. I am also kind of excited and scared to go into labor on my own...Never have before and been told with how fast I go being induesed I better get to the hospital fast if my water breaks on its own. I guess for this seasoned Mom there are still a few new things to do LOL.

No comments: