Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby is still growing...

At 26 weeks...

Now at 29 1/2 weeks...just over 3 weeks!
Wow I am getting way to big for just almost 30 weeks. I have never been this big this early ever. You Would never guess that I have only gained 12 lbs total if that. Thank God he has not dropped all the way like I thought he had this week. I still look like he is just where he needs to be. He maybe finding his way down but not all the way just yet. I go in on Monday and hope to know more then. Tryon is also going with me to make sure we find out what is going on with this little guy. I want another sono to make sure everything looks good and that he is ok/not too big. If he changed my Due date I could be due around May 18th or so. Praying that I do not end up on bed rest. Baby boy needs to take a small break from growing LOL so that this mommy can still be with my other kids like normal.
I want him to be happy and healthy but I also want to walk with out pain.
:)

No comments: