I am so so so frustrated right now....
Went into the Doc. this am for my 30 week apt. I am measuring 38 weeks and my blood pressure is a little high! Crud two more weeks ahead than I was expecting. I told him all about the pain and the contractions I am having along with my fatigue. He checked me and I am not dilated so that is about the only good news I got today. He told me that I am on partial bed rest...in other words only can do the things I need to do to take care of my kids, very little house work and keep my feet up as much as I can to keep Sandler from coming now. That is something I now have to worry about with my blood pressure/bigness. He did not say much to me or really let me talk much about how I was feeling I have to start coming in every week now rather than every two weeks. I also was set up for another sonogram. It was really neat to see the baby this far along on the screen and he already has chunky cheeks. He looks great and everything with him is fine. She said that my fluid was not really high and that he looked like he was not measuring big. But what makes me mad is that he would not sit still so that she could get real good measurements and it took for ever to get the ones she did. I also don't trust the your baby is this big thing because I have so many friends have a sono done told oh your baby is only going to be about 6 lbs and then they come out 9 lbs or so. Yeah dont trust that at all! She said that he would talk to me next week when I came back in for my apt. She also said that I am just going to be big LOL. Easy for her to say when she is not carrying this tummy that is big as how many weeks I was when I delivered Brezlyn! I really dont know what to think. I know my body from my last 3 pregnancies and this one feels so different and not right at this point and HE WILL not listen to me. This baby feels big big big...and I have no idea how in the world my body will make it 8 to 10 more weeks like I should. Also I dont know how he is not going to be 10 to 14 lbs. Not happy and not looking good for me. I cant sit for 10 weeks with out going crazy!!!!!! Nothing is done for him to come and my poor body is feeling like I am ready to have him. I have never ever said I am ready to be done this early at all! I dont complain about the normal pain of pregnancy to any one but maybe Tryon just to get it out that I hurt that day (that at least makes the normal pain better some how). But This time around it is the normal pain but only way early into it making me think I am in for an early delivery! That scares me too and my little heart is just breaking right now. I am so scared and I have never been scared during my pregnancy (other than the fear of labor with Paisley) and have had it easy I will say. Everyone feels sorry for me when I say I have 10 weeks left and even his nurse is on my side and she is part of the reason he checked me today for dilation. She said I could call her Thursday to see if he is going to look into changing my due date because of the sonogram or my measuring 8weeks early. Makes me mad because my doc in Abilene would have already moved up my due date....listened to my fears but that is because she is a woman understands the pain of pregnancy! I just keep saying I need to make it just 6 weeks to have him out of the NICU that and him not to be more than 9 lbs is what I am praying for right now!!!!! I am so sad and cried all day by this news. Please Pray that God lays it on him if my due date needs to be moved up or to help him see that I am so scared and upset right now. Also pray this does not end bad with Sandler in the NICU or worst, him being what I fear the most more that 10 lbs or that I will have heart problems with the blood pressure. THIS for sure is a different experience from me....I have never had any problems while prego and now all of this!!!!
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment