Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Monday, April 23, 2012

Wost part of being a Mom

So as you all know my kids are just like their Mommy....mainly Keyton but the girls have both had a few bumps along the way too. The latest is little Brezlyn having to have stitches in her lip. Yes when they do get hurt they do it good. I hate when they get hurt like this and the worst part for me is feeling so helpless to their pain. There is nothing I can do to make the pain go away and having to watch them hurt and hear them cry over it breaks my heart. This is the part of mother hood that I cant stand and makes me feel like I have failed them in some way. I really wish I could take their pain for my self so that they would not have to go through the things they have. Like with Bee this time it hurt me to watch them give her that shot in the lip/cut and then stitch it up. Made me cry for her and with Keyton and his broken bones it just makes me sad to watch the active little boy sit and hurt. Paisley thankfully has only had to big boo boos and both where fine after a week or so. Both spranges just sore mainly but I still hate she hurt and was embarassed by the wrap/brace.  Thankfully God has made us to take the pain (even if not well) and we heal fast even if it needed the help of a Doctor. I know it will make them stronger and more careful....just wish they would listen when Mommy says...."If you don't stop ____ then you will get hurt!" Why do I have to have the kids that have to test that one out every time just to see if mommy is telling a stoy or not! :/ Oh well I am getting my pay back early for the things I put my mom through. :) Thanks mom for all those time you said "One day you will have a kid and they will make your heart stop and you will worry about them everytime they get hurt" Yes mom it is true it is so different watching them get hurt and trying to to worry about how bad they feel. I feel for you with me and Jaden now! I hope this is just a stage and they stop testing what Mommy says. I really wish I could put them in a bubble but Keyton could get hurt in there...who breaks there elbo by rolling over on it while playing games! Yes at times we have no idea how they did the things they did but that is life with 3 young hyper kids I guess and and very prego partly bed ridden Mommy!

No comments: