Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sonogram update

me at 37 1/2 weeks...measuring 46weeks or more.

Well went in for my weekly baby check at the hospital....thinking that I would be in and out with no change at all....Well heart rate was good but took an hour to get the 20mins needed because he would not sit still. Yeah he is a crazy baby! We then did the sonogram...first off he is still a boy LOL then it was the hand on the cord...he has been holding it every time we see him. Then the bad news...Sandler is breech now with his feet down. CRUD last week he was head down but sunny side up (that was not good but could have him naturally). Now with what I have if my water breaks there is no doubt that I will have a cord prolapses...meaning the cord comes out with the water. Not only the breached position means C-section but the prolapses means there is no other choice. Not the option I wanted but if it has to be it will be...scared to leave the kids that long and the recovery too. The Doctor did not like hearing that the baby is breached and I go in in the am to see him. I am sure he will want to wait another week but we will see. The sweet nurse who has had me at the hospital the last 3 weeks told me just what to say to him about my fears. She told me to say that I have never had a breech baby and now with the polyhydramnios I am so scared to have a cord prolapses. This could cause big problems for Sandler if it happens. I am so scared and hope he listens to me I am shaking thinking of it and am so grateful my water has not broken yet even though I have prayed all weekend for it to happen. The nurse also told me if it does happen to sit as much as I can til I get to the hospital...to let Tryon get everything ready to go to the hospital and only walk to the car and then to the hospital. Glad to know! Then the other bad news my water levels went up my 4 points...not good this close to the big day either. I wish I could just get some good news for once. I cant wait til he is hear and I don't have to worry about the delivery any more. I have never been this scared going into labor but with everything going on I can help it. Not the best news to get on my Birthday but trying to keep my head up and pray that with the high levels of water he flips back the right way this time and stays.

No comments: