Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Baby is a monster! :)
Well today we had another apt with the doc. He came in and said ok we are at 36 weeks (no I am 35) so he has unofficially moved my due date up to June 8th! Hey I will take it LOL. Anyways he measures me at 44weeks OMG more than I thought or was ready for but ok. He did not say much but we did ask before he forgot about the sonogram he said things where still on the higher side of fluid so he wanted me to go to the hospital to be hooked up to the machines to check me and Sandler. Ok kind of scared about that one but so happy he is finally looking into things more. Also had to go get some blood work done to check my iron levels etc. to make sure that was not causing some of the problems. I wont know anything from that til next week. Anyways so went to the hospital for an hour and a half...only good news on him...his heart is fine and he was moving around just like a baby should. Machine off but then had yet another sonogram done. He is a monster baby...they did not measure how big he was just the fluid around him and the good news there is that the levels have gone down by 4 points and only have 5 more to be back in the normal range. That is great news but just means that the doc and I are both right LOL...baby is a big big boy and I am having a little more fluid than i should. Fine with me and glad to know something. His organs are all looking good and he is taking his practice breaths so that is another wonderful thing to add to the list. He is still a big mover and even with the extra fluid he is running out of room fast. The only thing that we are worried about is Sandler is holding onto and squeezing his umbilical cord. That could be causing some problems with the fluid and him getting the right amount of nutrition/blood. They really cant stop him and they are not ready to take him so we will see if he is doing that next week LOL. Yeah I get to go do this every week til he comes now so I am really hoping it is not far off because I don't like waiting up there for that long and the looks I get walking in because I look bigger than most the girls who are having there baby. So on top of my normal apt Wed I will also be going to the hospital to have everything checked again but at least my fears that something is wrong with Sandler are being proven wrong. Maybe now I can sleep a little better about that. I just keep praying for a reasonable size boy and for God to give me the strength to make it as far as needed for him. I am in lots and lots of pain and look like an old lady walking because the bones and muscles down there hurt so so bad. Things are not getting better but not getting worst. That is why they are watching me like crazy and making sure nothing happens to him or me before the big day. At least if he comes now he will not be put in the NICU! Something I did not want for him and now that worry is gone too. One more thing to be grateful for. Someone asked me today what I wanted for my birthday (that is 2 weeks away) and I told them just a baby would be great...we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment