I am so proud of my little girl this week!!! She went all the way the Amarillo with out an accident and back!!! Then yesterday she even went all of nap and bed time dry!!!! I am so proud of her and hope she keeps it up. She is also so proud and loves that she is out of diapers.....Now Keyton is wanting sit on the potty like big sis. but never has really went yet! It they were both out of diapers before the baby gets here that would be great. I think that maybe a long shot though.
Oh...We also had the baby apt. 2 days ago and the heart beat was 159 (right in the middle again) and I was measuring about a 1/2 early!! She said it sounded great and we should (hopefully) find out what it is on Sep 15th! I am really excited about finding out and can't wait to know!
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment