Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Prayer is needed
My God Mother's Dad has been missing since 10:30 yesterday morning. Please keep there family in your prayers and pray we find him soon. All the family is going to Amarillo to help find him but nothing has come up yet. No one knows where he could have gone because he never leaves the house for more than an hour or so. I am thinking of heading up there to help in any way I can. Please keep everyone in your prayers during this scary time. I will let everyone know when I find out anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got it!
Post a Comment