Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Great day!!

Sorry Wiggle stuff soon to come but I was to excited to tell someone!!! Paisley went all day with real undies on!!!! I am so excited and so is she!!! We where so tired of her getting heat rashes and her really being upset with them so today I put on real undies not the training ones and told her "this is it you have to potty it the potty so you will not get rashes anymore"! So she did we had one accident but all day was great!!!! Hope it keeps up I would love to be done with diapers for her! Also Keyton is really wanting to watch this whole thing so maybe (Big MAYBE) he will be trained too before #3 shows up!!!! Would that not just be great...I don't remember what it was like only having one in diapers ha!!