Also this week she went to the doc. and in now 25 lb and 32'' tall. She would not let the doc. get a real good look at the back teeth so we still don't know how long it will be til the teething thing is over but other than that she is doing great!!!!
Her big thing right now is to play with her baby dolls (only has 2) and play mommy all the time. The other day the old stroller was in the house and she was putting her dolls in it and pushing them around the house. It was so funny to watch her push around the over-size stroller.
On a different note.... Paisley tried to get Keyton out of the swing yesterday. He was buckled in but she had him folded in half and was pulling on him trying to get him out of the swing. It scared me so bad but Keyton was fine as soon as I sat him up he stopped crying. I can't believe she would try to pick him up when all I did was walk into the kitchen to get her some water. (5seconds).
Keyton is really talking and smiling at everyone now. He loves to sit in the room with everyone and smile at anyone who looks his way. He has the sweetest little smile and really loves to be call a big boy and handsome. I love how he interacts with Paisley already. He is also really strong (compared to Paisley at this age) he already pulls up alittle when he hold your hands and loves to put weight on his legs. He also so has great controll over his little head and really looks around the room. Even though he loves to hold his head up he is the biggest cudler ever and curls up into you when you hold him on your hip. I love it because Paisley only does on her turms. He has also started sleeping at night for 5 hours strait, the only bad thing is it is from 8 to 1 so I don't sleep the whole 5 hours yet. I hope it wont be to long until I get to sleep most of the night.
The Stroller pics


She was stuck but I had to take a pic. I don't know how she got between the bar of the table and the wall....

big boy!!!!


his hat

This is a dish warmer that you put over the top and she thought it was a hat!!

Sweet kisses and too cute together


Love this outfit and the face

1 comment:
Hi Sweet Friend!
We had so much fun playing with ya'll today!! Paisley IS so smart!! LOVE your sweet blog!
Love,
The Other Cassie
Post a Comment