Lots happend this week but we will start off with some cute stories...




Paisley was in the car the other day and her fav. song right now is Toot Toot (wiggles) and this is the conversation we had about the song....
Mommy: Paisley what CD do you want to listen to now?
Paisley: Toot Toot Please
Mommy: Ok more Toot Toot
Paisley: (song is on) Toot Toot....TOOT TOOT, thank you mama
Mommy: Your welcome... Paisley do you love the wiggles?
Paisley: yes, the wiggles toot!
Mommy: yes the wiggle sing Toot Toot
Paisley: no the wiggle toot HEEE HEEE
I thought it was too cute and had to share with everyone. I don't know where she came up with the wiggles tooting because that is not something she has seen in a show.... She thinks that she is to funny and now tells people when she or anyone else toots.
Another sad but funny story about miss Paisley... Lately she has been coming into our room at night to try to sleep with us but is always crying (pretty hard) so we wake up to see what is wrong and let her in bed for a few min. until he puts her back in bed... Well the other night I woke up to see that our door is completly open but we did not hear her come in. I look over Tryon to see her curled up next to him and did not think nothing of it. The next morning I asked Tryon when Paisley came into the room and he told me he did not know he just woke up some time and she was laying next to him. I asked Paisley if she snuck into our room last night and she smile and said "yes i shhh" we laughed so hard. She was to smart and becasue of that sleep in the room most the night.
Well nothing really special has happend but the kids are always playing together and growing up to fast. Paisley has learned a lot of new letters and is working on colors and shapes. She knows 5 shapes and 2 colors. Keyton is getting really big and is always wanting to pull up with some help. I think he will be moving so much faster than Paisley ever did. Oh and he love to lick everything... my shoulder, his blankets, or his own hand. It is cute but I always have a wet spot on my shoulder!!! I can't believe how big he is, it seems like he grows at night all the time. He goes to the doc. Monday so we will see just how big he is now.
Well we had another play date and the girls were just too cute. They were hugging all over each other. (Sorry no pics of this) I really hope to get some of them soon because the girls are to cute together....
Tryon finally had a 3 day weekend and we loved having him home for so long.... Paisley was a little spoilled from seeing him that long but it was great.... Here are some pics from there time with Daddy!!!



I walk into my Dads room to find Paisley like this....Dad what are you teaching her!!!!?
Singing into Keyton's rattle

Her new face she does all the time...... It is too funny

Mommy time


Sweet sleepy boy...Tryon put him in all the pillows and he feel asleep and the other he is holding on to the sides for dear life



The first time they took a bath together



After the bath watching wiggles in Mommy's bed I love how they are laying just alike!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment