Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Friday, May 30, 2008
Just to remeber
Yesterday afternoon I recived the worst phone call of the day.... A very close friend to our family (Jaden's, my brother, best friend) died in a car crash late Tuesday night. Scotty was like a brother to me and was the sweetest guy you could find. I remeber all the times I drove them around, the nights staying up playing games, doing school activity, and all the times he would stick up for me when Jaden and I would fight. I will never forget watching him graduate, his sweet smile and laugh. My fav. memory is back in high school when I had just a bad day and he stayed at the house with me just to cheer me up, then made me drive aroud town until he had me laughing again. He was a big teddy bear, he was loved dearly and will be greatly missed. Please pray for his family, his baby girl (4months old) who now will never know her daddy, and all the friends that are so upset with his untimely death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment