Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Pleading for Prayers
Last night I got some bad news from my cousin that is just so heavy on my heart today. She is the one who has the 7yr. daughter with acute sickle cell leukiemia. Last night she tells me that her daughter has had blood in her urin and in her stool over this weekend, her levels are super low much lower than they should be right now, and she is not gaining the weight she needs to be. They are flying in 4 specailest to look at her this week and run test after test to see what they can do for her and to find out why she had this sudden drop in levels and the blood. It is so bad that they are skipping the normal radiation/chemo thing and going strait to looking for bone marrow for her. It is not looking good right now at all. I know God can do wonderfully amazing things but my heart is just so heavy with this news. I cant imagine being her mother right now and having to really face the death issue already after just a year of fighting. Please pray she can have just a little longer with her daughter or healing completely. It has been so hard to watch and to be here for her just breaks my heart when she is crying on the phone with me because she does not want the kids to see it. I know she is doing the best she can to keep it together and I just wish I could help more than I can. Still pulls on those strings with me and Brezlyn's first 3 months of life and I know that is why she calls me more because to a point I understand more than anyone. Life is hard and I am so glad that she was able to enjoy Christmas this year with out feeling sick. It was good to see her almost back to her normal little self. Please pray for her and her family. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment