Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Friday, July 16, 2010
Asking for prayer
I need so prayers....On the 4th of July I had something get into my eye and as a result of rubbing it or the object that got into my eye my temple and eye swelled up. I went to the eye doc. the wed after the 4th and he gave me medicated drops and told me if the temple was not back to normal to go to the doc on Friday. So I had to go to the doc. he gave me some steroids and told me to come back in if not normal in a week and 1/2. Well it was only one week and I went back in because it was more swollen and other areas of my face are now swelling up. Also the pain is wost. They are having me come back in in the Morning to have blood work done to see if my Temple artery is inflamed. I am a little scared and want to know what is going on with my face/head. I hope we find out soon and get started on the treatment so that I can be healthy for my kids. Please pray for an answer and healing as I now start my own road to answers/cure. Thank you and I will update everyone when I find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I said a little prayer for you!! Any update yet?
Post a Comment