Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Monday, June 2, 2008

Keyton needs your prayers

Keyton went to the doc. today and he is now 23 1/4 in. and 14 lbs 4 oz(3/4 in. shorter than Paisley and the same weight at this age). He also had to have his first shots today. He took the medication and shots just fine with a little screaming. The thing is that he now has developed a heart mermer and has to go tomorrow to have and EKG done. The doc. does not think it is to bad but want to see were we need to go from here. It could be so small that they just watch it and he will grow out of it, or we could be having to do medication or even operate to fix it. I am a little freaked out but hoping that it is nothing. Please pray that it is not very bad and that it heals fast. I will let everyone know what they say as soon as we know....

2 comments:

The Hills said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure this is a difficult time for you all. I cannot even begin to imagine. We will for sure keep Keyton and your family in our prayers. Keep us updated and I pray all goes well.

Tabitha

Cassie said...

We'll be praying for little Keyton as well! Love ya!