Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Big girl and cute boy


Today Paisley was such a big girl.... She walked into the bathroom (which she is not to do with out me or Tryon) and by the time I got into the bathroom she was sitting on her potty (with clothes on). I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty like a big girl and she said yes. Next thing I know the music is going off because she pooped in the potty like a big girl. I was so impressed that she knew she needed to go!!! I am not pushing her but looks like it is time to start trying more. She was so proud of herself and wanted to call her Daddy to let him know but he was not able to talk and she told him later on when he was home.

She also is playing mother to Keyton all the time. It is really cute to watch her clean his face, put his passy in for him, and she even lets me know if something is wrong with him in the car like his head is out of his head rest or if he is spitting up. She loves on him all the time and you would never know that she does not like other babies because she loves all over him. The only bad thing is that she is trying to pick him up and she could if I let her.

Keyton is doing good but his reflux has started to get bad again even with the table spoon of rice. I am able to give him up to 2 table spoons a bottle and I hope that helps because the next step would be medication which is something I do not want to have to do. Pray that the extra rice will help so that we can keep doing thing natural. We will see what the doc. says on friday after being on 2 table spoons a few days. Other than the fun cleaning up part he is great. He loves Paisley talking to him and holding him and is so smiley. He is a good baby and really expressive.

Paisley and Keyton laying in my bed together, She wanted to hold him in be it was too sweet


Paisley trying to put Keyton's shoe on his foot.



Putting his passy in for him


1 comment:

adie1983 said...

Very cute blog! I put a link to yours on ours so I can keep up with you guys! Can't wait to see Keyton!