Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Kids

Our first Family Pic.



Paisley: She is about the be 18 months old next Friday!! I can't believe how time has gone by so fast!!! She is now sleeping in a big girl bed and is acting more and more like one to. Her big thing right now is to get one of her play phones and walk around the house talking to someone, right now the two big ones are Tryon and Abbey. It is really cute and makes me laugh to see her having conversations with her Daddy and Aunt Abbey. She also is starting to pick up her purse and tell everyone in the house by-by see you later and give kisses as if she is the one leaving the house. :) She makes me smile and laugh all day by doing crazy stuff all day, for example... taking off my shoes and socks, putting pretend lotion on her, Keyton and me, treating her baby like I do Keyton, asking all her animals and dolls "Are you poop?" and wanting to play mommy to Keyton by giving him his passy and helping do diaper changes. I don't know how I would make it through the day with out her making me laugh.

She is also soooo smart..She is able to say and pick out the shapes (circle, square, triangle, star, heart). Also she can count to 3, pick out some colors. But the big on is.... Today we were getting Keyton's letters to hang over his bed. I gave them to her to look at so that she would have something to do in the store. She started looking through them and said "e,e" I look down and she had the letter e showing it to me. She also did the letters o and b. I could not believe she was able to show me letters and then pick them out when I asked her to find them for me!!!

Keyton: Will be 1 month old on Sunday! Wow I can't believe he is that old already! He is growing like a weed and is getting really strong. He can hold his head up really well and look around the room. He is always lifting his head out of the head rest in his car seat. He loves to smile and does it at the best times.. Like he knows what we are saying about him or after he holds his head up for a really long time. He loves when Paisley talks to him or holds him. He is sleeping really well and is finally on a good eating scheduled.
He does have reflux and was not gaining weight, but the doc. put him on rice cereal (one table spoon every bottle) and he is keeping his food down now. I think he is gaining weight but we will find out next friday how much he has. Other than that his is great!!
Here are some great Pics of the kids:
Paisley helping put Keyton down for a nap




These are two cute pics. from the other day when I got the kids to sit together. Paisley thought she was so big to hold Keyton like this. I love Keyton's face in the last one












Paisley big silly watching Tv...what else but the Wiggles





One day Paisley filled up the basanet with all her animals and was playing in there. She also layed down and played like she was sleeping for a while it was too cute...



Here she is say by with the Purse





Some cute outfits of Keyton's



Pics from the trip to Abilene

No comments: