Tonight as I hold my almost one month old...I am just over joyed that he is here, healthy, and perfectly made! He came way to close to having to go through what his (little)big sis had to go through just over 2 years ago. I am more than anyone could know thankful that he does not have to go through that and with just one burning his belly button is closed and fine. God is good he listened to my prayers that he would be born a good weight, healthy and fine. I was brought to my knees again as we would have been going down one of the worst moments in my life if that dumb cord had not come off. Now as I watch him sleep with out fear or worry of this my heart was just over joyed to think about watching him grow with out this worry! He is a joy, quiet and sweet! He just started to coo at me and smile a big pretty smile. He loves more than anything to watch his big sibs and loves to watch my parents huge tv LOL. He cuddles all the time holding my arm and shirt all day long. He sleeps well and eats as much as he can. He is doing well with his reflux and as it looks he will not have to be on meds for that and I am just so happy about this!!! Could not imagine life with out him in our family!
In other big news Paisley is officially in Kindergarten home school!!! We have a week of school under our belts now and it is amazing to watch her learn. I love being the one to teach her and just love seeing the joy in her eyes as she is learning new things. This is one thing that has been a big blessing this year. Teaching is the other job I wanted in life second to mommy...Now I get to do both with my own kids and it is more rewarding than any payed job could be. We are having a blast with science experiments, games, songs, Spanish videos and more. I cant wait to do the next lesson and the only thing I want to work on is having more things for the two smaller ones to do with Preschool also. I am learning as we go too and am so glad I have education classes under my belt to help me out too. Keyton is doing well with learning to write his name and we are working on the letters and spelling as well. Bee is doing well too and her counting is off the charts for a 2 year old. She can count to 15 and is working on recognizing all the alphabet but I am having to learn new ways to teach her because she is hands on only and always wanting to go go go. Not at all like the other two.
Brezlyn and Keyton start mother's day out on the 4th of September at a new school! It is the one at our own church...it is cheaper, closer, and shorter by an hour!!! All making mommy and daddy happyer about sending them. Brezlyn is so excited to go and cant wait to see her friends from church more often. Keyton is a little scared about the change but I know he will be fine when he sees the kids from church there also. I will enjoy the alone time with Sandler and Paisley on these days and give her a chance to work on her harder lessons on those days.
Tryon is doing well and he is moving up finally!!! He is GM at work now and I am so proud of him. It has been a long road to get to this point and I know he will do a wonderful job. He is gone more than most but we love the time we get with him and we try not to waste a min. of it.
I am good and finally all better from all the complications with Sandler/delivery. I am now starting to get to work out and hope to loss the weight faster this time and to stick to it. I am (like I said) enjoying home school, being a home mommy and watching the kids grow. My goal this year is to make friends at church, make more plans with the friends we have and to grow into a better mommy/wife. I hope we have as good of a year as in the past...Don't know if we are done having kids yet...I just cant say we are done. Part of me loves the even 2 and 2 but a big part of me longs to do all this again! Tryon is worried I will never be done and he is more ready to say done then me. We have done nothing to prevent it or to permanently stop but we will see where God takes us for now. Paisley is begging to have more, Brezlyn says yes but Keyton says no unless we give him only brothers LOL.
Life is wonderful and I cant wait to see where God takes us next. Yes this year has had its bumps but over all it was wonderful and we are a happy family of 6 with lots of new adventures a head of us!
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment