As we start working to home school only house next year I am making plans to really start now so that it is not such a shock to us with a new baby and new way of life for Paisley/all of us. We where taking the kids out of mother's day out because we ran into big money problems this year and really cant afford the $320 a month payments for it. Wow right it was either keep my new car or pay for school....the car won! We went to school today to say bye to our friends and pick there stuff up and while telling Keyton's teachers that we just cant do it and we maybe moving around the end of the month to the start of April. Oh yes that's right Tryon's new job offer is in Abilene so we maybe moving back if he gets the job. We should know this week sometime. Anyways the director of the school over heard me and told me it was no problem to let them stay this month or as long as we needed to help out...FREE of charge. WOW I am blown away and as soon as Paisley heard that she said "Mom bring me my lunch Bye" and walked right into class. I tried to say no its ok but she would not take no for an answer! Made me cry because she said that they are not ready to say good bye to my kids and that it was fine and we are good in the money department. Wow I really did not think people with big hearts still worked in the real world. My heart is over joyed and the kids are so excited to stay for a few more weeks.
Anyways Back to home school.... Because I was thinking Mother's Day Out was over I spent the weekend and most of last night getting together a months worth of Preschool ready for the kids. With no work books to go off of like next year it was a little longer than I thought. LOL We are still going to home school and Mother's Day out for now and then if we move it will be only Home school til the fall when Keyton and Brezlyn (maybe if it works out) will go to Mother's day out in Abilene. I am so excited to start the experiments, games and more that i have found to go along with what we are learning! I went to the library today to get the books to go along with it too for circle time. This is going to be so much fun and I am glad we are starting before Little Sandler gets here in a few months! That way it wont be so much new on my plate when Fall Kindergarten gets here. Kids are excited to and the Art is going to be fun. I did find out how easy it is to convert thing into all three levels...My teacher side has been reawaken and ready for this. This is just what I needed to get going and all my teacher training is going to come in handy!!! I already have something made from school projects so that will help me out too. If you come to our house it will be filled with education and fun! Can't wait to start in the am with our first day of school. :) Hope the kids love it too.
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment