Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Friday, August 13, 2010

Moved!

We have offically moved to Amarillo...the kids love the new house and love that their playground is set up in the back yard! They love their playroom and can't wait til it is all set up. It is so nice to have our own House again and I can't wait to paint and decorate it and make it feel like our home. I am so thankful to my parents for letting us rent this house for them and also getting us a new washer and dryer for the house. I love how much they have done for us and the kids! We could never have given the kids a safe nice house with a back yard right now and they are angels in helping. I know the kids are greatful for the safty and I am too! Now to get it looking good and unpacked...when i get things done and fix the computer i will put up pics. of the house!

No comments: