Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Monday, March 22, 2010
Scary Road ahead...
So as many of you know we have been having test run on Brezlyn because her umbilical cord still has not fallen off yet. the first two rounds of test where both blood work and came back normal. So the next thing they did was send her in for a sonogram to see if the cord did not close on the inside because she was 2 week early. Well we got the test back today and the cord is closed but there is a small syst under her belly button. This is what has kept her cord from getting the white blood cells to attack it and get it to fall off. Now they are calling a surgeon to see about taking out the syst and to also detach the cord. I don't know when they will call us to say we have an apt. but should be soon I would think. This will mean some kind of surg. for my little girl who is only 2 1/2 months old. I know it needs to be done and am grateful for the doc. who wanted to cover all the bases so that we found it while it was small and not out of control but I am still scared to have her be put under at such a young age. Please pray that it will go fine and that once it is out we are done with it and that this will not happen again or it be cancer. I will let everyone know when we find out and I will put up more pics soon things have been crazy and stressful this month. Thank you again for the past prayers and the ones to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment