Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friend in need of prayer!

My friend and her baby are in need of prayer! She just called to let me know that her water broke and is now at the hospital but she is too early!!! They are worried that he will have respiratory problems because he was not due til March. She is either having him tonight or tomorrow depending on contractions. Please keep them in your prayers and pray the baby is fine and ready for the world. Also that she does not loose it. I know I would be so scared and worried right now. Thanks and I will update when we know how he is.

No comments: