I am so wanting to be done....So much more than with the other two!!! I have been so sick with this little girl and ready to have her in my arms rather than in my tummy!!!! Paisley is driving me crazy wanting me to go to the hospital to get her sister and Keyton is starting to get tired of Mommy being sick. He could care less about the sister in the tummy coming home but He knows mommy is needing something to change. I am ready so everyone out there pray she comes this week!!! I don't have another apt. til Monday because they are closed 1/2 of this week!!! If she could come on her own it would make me so happy!!!!!!!!!! I am done with the prego thing and she needs to jump on bord!! Ha.....
Sorry just needed to get it off my chest!!!! I am ready to have all my kids out here in the world!! Oh and christmas pics to come we still have christmas to do with Tryon's fam. this weekend so I am waiting to put them all up at the same time! Also would be great to have her home for some of Tryon's fam. to see while they are here in town....... Oh to hoping!
Helping words to get through life
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment