Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My baby is all most 3!!!!

Well I just realized that Paisley will be 3 in just 5 days!!! Wow really can't believe she is that old. It should with #3 on the way but I still feel like I just brought her home from the hospital yesterday! I can't believe how grown up she is and to smart for her own good. She has already told me that she knows everything they are teaching her at school and asked me when she will learn something new. I have still be working some with her like on adding....she know 5+5, 4+4, 2+2, and 1+1 right now!!! can't believe how fast she picks stuff up! She also is learning to write and can do the letters (P, O, and X) really well! She also is a great helper and love to help with stuff around the house!
Oh and for her fav. uncle....Paisley has told me that she wants to have a cookie cake again for her uncle Blake! She knows that he loves cookies so I guess this makes up for miss having her one his b-day by 2 days! Tryon and Blake both want me to have her then....sorry but she loves you!


Just to remember my little girl....

November 2, 2006
@ 4:54pm
We welcomed our first little girl to the world!



Her take home outfit! All duck because we did not know what she was!

A few days latter in her first girl outfit! Ha sad to say now

Being cute at about 2 months
6 months old!! So sweet and loved the camera!





November 2, 2007

She is ONE!!! Hated her cake because she got dirty!



The morning of her actual b-day! the party was not on the day!


November 2, 2008

She is TWO!!! loved showing that she knew how old she was!


Just being cute at 2




A few weeks from being 3!!! Silly as always



One week from being 3!! So cute but so sad to see her growing up!
If I had it my way she would always stay little forever!

No comments: