Helping words to get through life

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' "

Monday, September 8, 2008

Great Things!!!

I so forgot to put on big thing Keyton is doing now!!! Sep. 2, the day we were coming home from Abilene Keyton started saying Mama(knowing what he was saying) It was so exciting and I am soooooooo glad Tryon got to hear it too. He is getting really strong and growing so much at the ER he weighed 18 lbs and 4 ozs!!!!! 5 oz in a week.
Paisley is talking at the level of a 3 year old and is getting to smart for her own good. She is growing and really starting to look like a little girl and not a baby which is making me sad. She wants to have a Wiggle party again this year and wants to be a Peacock for halloween!!! So cute. Hope to have more pics soon.

Story::::
While we were eating dinner.....on the 6th
Paisley: Mommy my tummy is hurting!!!
Mom: Really Mabey if you eat it will feel better.
Paisley: (leans over and lets out the biggest loudest toot) Mommy I feel all better now!!! Hee hee hee
Mom: Paisley....That was bad. :)
Paisley: I know I toot.(the biggest smile on her face)

It was really funny and Tryon wanted you to know all about it.

1 comment:

adie1983 said...

Ha! That is so funny!